What We Study
Population Bio’s Drug Development Research Programs
- Drug safety, identify genetic variants that increase the risk of a serious adverse event (SAE) to pre-screen patients before taking the drug.
- Drug repurposing, identify genetic subtypes of common diseases that can match patients to approved drugs as a new indication.
- Drug rescue, identify genetic variants for responders in clinical trials (patient stratification) of novel therapies and enable drug approval.
Population Bio’s Disease Research Pipeline
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease (Late-Onset)
- Food Allergy (Peanut)
- Unsolved Pediatric Syndromes