Accomplished business development professional in the pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics sectors is sought to serve as a key member of the commercialization team. Has expertise in developing partnerships and strategic alliances that use genetic and genomic technologies in drug or product development pipelines of partnering companies. Track record of success in developing commercialization strategies for innovative, early-stage technologies and creating a robust portfolio of external partners by sourcing, negotiating and closing deals. Will work directly with the executive team and be charged with assisting in building the value of the company. Position level and compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Contribute to corporate strategy and opportunity prioritization that maximizes commercialization of the company’s technology and expertise in genetic discovery.
- Work closely with the executive team to assist with management of existing partnerships and to rapidly assess opportunities in the pharmaceutical sector or newly emerging science/markets that would benefit from or are complementary to the company’s core technology.
- Identify, develop, and manage a robust pipeline of deals with pharmaceutical and diagnostics partners.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- Degree in genetics or related field and/or MBA with 5-10 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics fields.
- Self-starter and strategic thinker that thrives in a dynamic environment and is able to home in on the most commercially viable opportunities.
- Has an outstanding track record of creating relationships, team management of early-stage partnerships, and closing strategic alliance deals.
- Flexibility to travel in the USA and internationally up to 25% of time.
Please submit resume/CV to email@example.com